Terms & Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is provided for your general information and use only. It may be subject to change without prior notice in regards to pricing, event dates etc.
• At Active Mountaineering, we try our best to provide current and upto date information. However, we do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• You should feel free to use any of the information or materials on this website (excluding anything that can be classed as copywrited material) however, this is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
• By taking part in a mountain based activity with Active Mountaineering, you acknowledge that the areas in which you will travel are dangerous in nature and carry a risk of injury or even death. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own well being and that you are confident and competent in your own ability to take part in your chosen event.
1 When taking part in one of our activities, we require you to pay a deposit for your chosen event based on the event.
2 For charity fundraising events, we require a 25% deposit at the time of booking with the remainder of your sponsorship total due 4 weeks before you depart on your chosen event. This ensures that your event is paid for and the funds raised for your charity are available to donate to your charity.
3 If you wish to set up a just giving page for a chosen charity, then you should book on to the self funding event and arrange your sponsorship seperately.
4 When booking for a self funded 3 peak event or a 1 day event, we require a 25% deposit at the time of booking with the outstanding balance due no later than 4 weeks before you depart on your chosen event.
5. We reserve the right to cancel events, providing 4 week's notice, without any liability on active mountaineering in relation to any payments, you may have incurred in organising the trip. We suggest that when booking accomodation and transportation, you ensure this is refundable in this event, or you have insurance to cover the costs, if appropriate. You will be provided with a full refund of the payment we have received, if we have to cancel an event.
1 Deposits are refundable, more than 4 weeks prior to the event. The balance is due 4 week's prior to the event. If your balance is not paid on time and you have not cancelled your trip at least 4 weeks prior to departure, the balance will still be due to Active Mountaineering. We would therefore recommend that you have insurance in case of any accidents or unforeseen circumstances or curtailments.
2 If you have a problem attending your chosen event, Active Mountaineering will endeavour to rearrange your event to an alternative date depending on your circumstances and the viability of any request.